Monday, January 21, 2008

Damn

Wow.

Not that I care that much about Black Canary as a characters (or...at all), but still, that's...errr, I don't know what that is, but I can tell what it isn't: "good".

********************************************************************************

Oh, and two more of the Grant Morrison Doom Patrol trades are in my possession. I have now read the first one, which introduced me to the joy of the Beard Hunter, and the Sex Men. And Satan, who has a periscope on his head. And too many other great things. It should required reading for everything who can understand it, even though that a very small group of people. To remedy this, it's time to start a cult and get some mass conversion going!

And just as I was wondering when the final one comes out, I find out it came out last week. Jolly! But right after DP 5, Planetary! MmmmmmMmmmm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home