Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007: This Year in Youtubering

I'm trying to make a list of the most significant moments for me the past year, but that's proving harder than I thought. I'll be done before New Years, but to tide the time, here's a list of my favorite 25 Youtube videos. Now, I never said these were interesting, as some of them are full game speed runs, but they were the ones I have become addicted to or were addicted to. Plus, its easy to do.

This is dedicated to the Youtube channel that hosted most of my beloved arcade playthroughs, recently taken down. I shed a tear for you, Moffstarr ;_;

Here you go:

25)


24)


23)


22)


(I don't know, I really like the music. And it seems to be a pleasant enough game. I'm totally lame).

21)


20)


19)


18)


17)


16)
Bastard won't let me embed

15)


14)


13)


12)


11)


10)


9)


8)


7)


6)


5)


4)
(Tie)



3)


2)


1)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home