Sunday, November 11, 2007

Signs of the Earth Ending #37586

Devil Dinosaur & Moonboy are now in Heroclix.

I saw American Gangster last night. It was good - quite good, actually. Long, but it fills its time well (not in a way that makes it fly by, but you never feel it stretched itself thin). Even though I probably didn't understand it on all the levels it wanted, but I liked the very end of the movie. Like I've said before, I can't articulate my opinion on movies very goodly.

Awesomely, at the same time the movie opened, Ebert admitted Blade Runner into his great movie pantheon (if you are stupid and did not know because you are stupid, Ridley Scott directed both Blade Runner and American Gangster and motherfucking Alien, stupid). I just love the fact that he admits in his review "You know, I've never been too enthusiastic about this movie, but now I have to admit that it is significant". Cool beans, if I do say so myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home