Friday, September 28, 2007

Return of the Image Host Dig Post

I've been too busy this week. Almost had a freak out. Should be okay now.

You probably expect to be entertained, don't you? Well, I guess I could pull out a cheapie. Let's take another look at the random stuff I shove into my image host o' choice:



Only the greatest picture of all time.

But it makes me long for Improved Archie. Damn YOU COPYRIGHT LAWS!



Literary classic.



No wait, THIS is the greatest picture of all time.



Aw, back when I was starting to learn how to use Paint.Net, because Photoshop costs money.

I thought it was pretty clever at the time. (Source o' original pic)

That's all I have? Even I'm disappointed.

Anyway, new video project. The same as the before ones, but different!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home