Sunday, September 09, 2007

Get Behind My Satan Made Of Clay

Okay, I remember coming across this movie, The Adventures of Mark Twain, on TV a few years ago. It's a claymation movie that combines a bizarre wraparound, wherein the famous author takes his most famous creations (Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, ya' illiterate) on a journey to Haley's Comet via flying machine. In the end, Mark Twain's evil alter ego attempts to sabotage the flight, and then the both halves of Mr. Clemens fuses with Haley's Comet. I wonder why this film doesn't have a bigger cult following...

Anyway, apparently this clip from it has been making the rounds. Either I missed this section, or completely forget. I don't believe I would forget something as bizarre as this, though...



Yeesh. For the record, this was based on Mark Twain's uncompleted The Mysterious Stranger. According to the description, this movie is banned in places. Where, and why, I don't know. Obviously not up here, or at least up here before a few years ago.

I had to post this. Not only do I have a connection to this, but this kind of weirdness is right up my alley.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my brother got the movie because he saw this scene. It's uh...it's wierd alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home