Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tired

I'm usually quite the optimist, but seeing some of the utterly mind numbing trends that pass around the Internet makes me lose faith in humanity. Nerds are supposed to be smarter, but then why do worship garbage equal to or worse than the stuff on TV or movies or whatever they so often deride?

I'm sorry, but if you are obsessed with idiots making Geek-material-related rants on YouTube, you are no better than someone who watches American Idol(A very good comparison, since both involve giving talentless people attention.)

Aw well, I'll just counterbalance it with forums that ignore those fads.

But of course, I don't. I go to the worst, most annoying forums repeatedly. "Why!" I ask myself, "It only leads to frustration becase of people who lack comprehension and spelling." Is there really not enough material at Fark or CHUD that prevents me from going to NSider? Oh, the pain.

Whining never got me everywhere, so I'm just going to laugh at Kirk Cameron again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home