Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Ancients

I pulled out a bunch of old tapes to see what was recorded on them. A cable access showing of a school play (possibly mine, but I can't remember who I was shoehorned into portraying in the background), a kid's hockey game, some sort of mystery show, Pokemon, what I'm assuming is Millenium (by Chris Carter, has some guy exploding some scientist's head and then burns the body, and there was some sort of mutant baby), and the Christmas episode of the Ace Ventura animated show. Nothing spectacularly interesting.

Still, some of the stuff you could find on old video tapes could be interesting. I'm especially interested in old commercials for whatever reason. I guess seeing them in the context of actually being between shows is somewhat interesting. Don't ask me why.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home