Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Visuals: Marvel Team-Up

Wow, I missed a day. No worry, I've got something extra special tonight...Visuals! Featuring your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! So worth it.



Good sweet God. Not a great way to start the whole thing off...



Now exclusively hunting Blaculas.



The Exorcist would've been much better with a bazooka. Yep.



Hey look! Now I can finally have a Giant-Sized Man-Thing!



"...They belong to AOL Time-Warner!"



She's got pretty good...stats.



Dude, I love Hulk Hands!



Kitty!



Okay, so Cosmic Aunt May was a 'dream' story.

But Spidey eating hot dogs with Loki? 100% canon.

What a world.



Now we have an excuse to listen to some Presidents of the United States while playing cards!

Little Dune Buggy...in the sand/Little Blue Dune Buggy...in my hand...



Maybe flying by itself was more useful when you were an X-Man, when you were the only one had it. Atleast carry around that pole you had back when you were a kid!



She ated the purple berries.

Okay, even if there were 1000 different words that meant 'awesome', it wouldn't be enough for this.



Simply put: awesome.



What's with big green guys and birds today?



Nighthawk is Gumby?



I think this is the first utterance of 'chillax' on a gaming card.

Hopefully, it will be the last.

I'm so gellin'.



What exactly are they defending? A back wall? Pudding?



Wow, what a great name.









By the way I tried to say I'd be there waiting for!

This is the most musical Visuals ever.



Don't be fooled! Albert Malik is not the original Skull! He's a communist, not a Nazi!

Oh well, we're just going to have to wait a bit longer for the real deal, won't we?



"I love you Cameron Diaz!"



For you see, he has razors...for fists.



(Insert reference to Dalmatians)

Too easy. Let's just leave it at: Spot is a loser. Loveable loser, but a loser nonetheless.



The Skull may have not been a Nazi, but Swarm is! Not only that, but he's a Nazi made of bees.



Green Goblin sure loves his own head.



Hahaha, why didn't we get the Kangaroo in this set?



Eventually, an old man will extract their DNA, clone them, and put those clones in a theme park that goes awry.





They look like they're in amber, you see.



What a silly picture.



"You're invited...to a sweet sixteen party!"



Apparently, when they were handing out names that are not lame, this guy missed the bus.



Chug! Chug! Chug!



Well, I guess Rock 'N Roll has conquered Hell.

/\_/\

Sorry, can't remember how to e-symbolize the horns ;_;



"I'm not touching you!"



Thanos: Titan of Street-Crossing Safety!



There's a funny story behind this pic, there really is...I suggest you look up the Giffen/DeMatteis/Maguire Defenders miniseries.



Electro and Kraven are too cool for mugshots.



I love the grainy look of this card.

What, no joke for this one? I'll make it up...errr...

How do fruit get to the hospital?

In the Jambulance!

I'm so sorry.



Errr....that's different.



What a sillier picture.



Here's another card whose source material might be worth looking up.

Well, look it up!



Okay, ew.



Hulk playing pool...what a country!

(Insert quote from The Hustler)



Huh, I wonder what lives there...

Oh, the Infinity Watch.

Oh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how you e-sybloize the horns: \m/

 
At 11:51 a.m., Blogger matt said...

Tank you :)

 
At 2:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I dont know why I really botched up that post. "sybloize"?
Amazing.

 
At 12:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: Aunt May is hot! glad you liked the set.

oh yeah, "You're invited...to a sweet sixteen party!" made me laugh out loud. good stuff.

-TBZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home