Saturday, February 17, 2007

A quick bit of Visuals

Nothing big here, just a few select sculpts from the new Dc Heroclix set that I like. These came from a poster, and I found them on HCRealms. Have a gander:



Yay! Doom Patrol!



STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



The Question is freaking awesome. This sculpt is freaking awesome, even if it wasn't attached to The Question. But since it is, it is doubly awesome.



Holy fug, it's Mr. Mind! I never thought I'd see the day. I hope he just ruins people's shit in the game, because if there's anything in the world more satisfying than beating someone with a tiny bug, I've never heard of it. Or maybe I have, and I'm just using hyperbole for this particular write-up.



It's hard not to like Gentleman Ghost. He's a ghost...who's also a gentleman. Plus he has a top hat. Pretty damn awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home