Sunday, January 21, 2007

Daily Grind: 1/21/07

For interested folks, here's my top played artists of last week:
icymatt's Profile Page

Don't laugh, Supertramp is a guilty pleasure.

So anyway, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law is coming to an end. It's worth mentioning, because it has consistently been one of my favorite TV shows for a few years now. Lemme reminisce.

I first saw HB around 4 years ago...I think. I'm never too sure. I know it was a June, but I can never remember if it was 2003 or 2004. I'm leaning more towards 2003. What a complete waste of a paragraph.

Anyway, I guess the Canadian cartoon station decided to pick it up, and as luck had it they decided to play it while I was watching TV that night. The two episodes I saw got me hooked. And the rest is history.

I don't know what appeals to me the most on the show. I like silly humor, I like cartoon satire, and I guess I could find the legal jargon hilarious. I also like the characters, who are all amusing in their own ways. Now that I think about it...it all seems good.

My favorite episode is still "Death by Chocolate", the one with Boo Boo as the Unibomber. The ending of the episode...is a thing of beauty. It's easily one of the most perfect endings of all time.

But anyway, it is sad to see it go. But, it sounds like the creators have a new show coming out. If they can bring the same amount of comedy to that as they did to Birdman, I'm happy.

Goodbye, old friend ;_;

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home