Saturday, January 20, 2007

Daily Grind: 1/20/07

Wow, there's a whole lot of nothin' going on. This is what Saturday's without work are like? Pretty much.

I guess my friends and I are going to make a musical. No, we are not professional filmmakers, not in the slightest. You could hardly call it a musical, because we can't sing and the accompanying instruments will be played haphazardly (except possibly the guitar, which one of my friends actually knows how to play). I'm not responsible for writing the 'songs', but I've been assigned the job of scripting (which will be more of a suggestion than anything else).

This, and all the other movie projects we have pursued, exists only to amuse us. Hell, I'll probably never even post them on YouTube to frollick among the worthless prjects. However, the whole thing is composed entirely of in-jokes, so it's probably for the better.

I'm glad I'm getting a chance to write a script. Even if it doesn't mean anything in the long run (Us? Memorize things?), it would still give me some experience for later possibilities. If I am to be an all-purpose writing unit, I have to get some skill writing all sorts of things.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home