Friday, November 03, 2006

Okay, it's here.



Better Quality.

Now reactions:
-All the characters are looking really, really cool. Wario's weirdass movements amuse me. Meta-Knight does the same old slashing routine. Pit looks cool, and I think I notice his toga alot more now. Zero Suit Samus looks fun. Snake blew someone's foot up with a rocket launcher. That's just plain awesome.

-Yeah, so Fox is in the game. We concluded that a while ago, but it's still nice to see his appearance in-game.

-The stages are absolutely brilliant. I've been waiting for stages based on Mario Kart and Yoshi's Island(one of my favorite games ever) for a long time, and they are captured PERFECTLY(I like the day/night and seasonal changes on YI). Pit's stage, in all it's destructable glory, looks like another winner. Didn't see a whole lot of Shadow Moses or Pokemon Stadium, but it's good to know they're there. And the Star Fox stage is really, really pretty. The stages here seem kinda basic, but I lurvvvvs the flavor.

-It looks like characters can crawl now (see Snake, Pikachu, and Wario's backwards scuttle).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home