Saturday, November 18, 2006

Countdown and Other Strangeness

Unfortunately, the whole novel thing isn't coming along so well. It's already half-way through the month and I'm at 12000 words...and a little out of ideas. And with tons more distractions in the following weeks, I doubt I will finish it in time. Oh well, it was fun, and I will probably finish that book eventually.

Been playing Sega Genesis Collection and Elite Beat Agents for a week now, and I just bought Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2 yesterday. Lots of fun to be had there. But it's a merely a distraction from tomorrow's onslaught...Wiiiiiii! Even thought I'm going to have to wait until Monday to get one(the particular store is holding one for me, so I shouldn't be an ass to them), but maybe I'll get some of the games and accessories and junk before then to lighten Monday's load. Impressions for all these things will come.

Now, onto to comic matters...I doubt you could find a worse supervillain in history than Egg-Fu, the giant, communist, asian stereotype egg with a killer mustache. Really, just think hard and try to. You can't, can you? Well, a few weeks back he made his reappearance in 52, looking surreal and creepy. No mustache, but still a giant freaking egg. I guess that's pretty cool. But it only reminds me that I can't wait to see what Jeff Smith does with the Monster Society of Evil.

Finally, it's only 10 more days until the first anniversary of when I began this blog.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home