Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1 year of Robots

Blah, some blogger I am. Can't even post on my one-year anniversary. One day late is better than never, though.

Anyways, yes, it was one year ago I established Dancing Robot, a place to vent my ideas, stupid and not-really-stupid-but-still-stupid. I know I don't have a large audience (or an audience at all), but I still find writing things to be fun.

Anyways, I'd like to thank all the people who commented, including the spambots and the guy who spoke in Spanish. Reading your comments and offers of ways to make extra cash have enlightened me this past year.

Now, let's look back at the most memorable of me, me, and me:
The Best
The Monster Society of Evil-Not exactly grade-A material, but I still hold a soft spot for it.
The Most Random Story. Ever.-I can't believe I cooked that up. Oh wait, I totally believe it.
Stupid Family Channel program invokes the wrath of Reapers
Capcom Classics!-Sequel article is coming soon. I guarantee!
Spider-Man goes to Winnipeg-As long as I have this comic, I will continue to write about it.
Monsters and Steve Urkel...a ramble for the ages
Roosevelt vs. The Loco-Men!
Bubbles Breaks Loose!
My first encounter with fame
Orca is a terrible movie
Smash Bros. is sex
My second brush with fame.

That's all I feel like posting.

Happy first, e'rybody!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradumalatskn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home