Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nothing

There comes a time when you realize that you very little to say anymore. Yes, that is my excuse for not updating for a good week. I have been doing very few other things, and during these long, beautiful summer days, it's particularly frustrating. But you gotta take what life gives you, and if you don't like it, you crumple it up and throw it back at life. This may make life, mad, so be ready torun the opposite direction as fast as possible.

I recently purchased a used copy of the SNES classic Actraiser, and was actually planning on writing an article about it. When I went down to the keyboard to type it out...gone. All inspiration vanished. Jokes about God hating cacti and that stupid-ass kid Teddy was all that I could think of, and that's from a good piece. Maybe I will revisit Actraiser one day, when I have a good idea. It would be like my Christmas and Birthday presents to you, the readers.

I really wish there was some way to block Super Smash Bros. out of my mind for the next couple months. All this brainstorming and anticipation is killing me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home