Thursday, May 04, 2006

Visuals: VS Infinite Crisis!

Once again, I bring you a batch of art pieces from the latest VS set, complete with smartass comments. This month gives us DC's Infinite Crisis set, and we have plenty to goo'ness from it.

For starters, here's's two of my favorite characters, finally immortalized on cardboard:


This one wins for most creepy:


Most futile:

I know, Dr.Psycho, when it comes to mind control you're all that and a bag of potato chips, but there's two things wrong with forcing WW to throw herself off a building:
(1).She can fly.
(2).She's pretty tough. I don't falling off a building at normal velocity's gonna hurt her that much.
But I'm just nitpicking. Continue your activity.


YA GONNA GET....Oh, wait...

Biggest dissapointment:

When I think Mordru, I think "Legion villain that looks like Santa Clause". Why don't you look like Santa Clause, Mordru?


I haven't read The Killing Joke yet(I'M ON IT!), but this image just kicks ass.

Maddest Black Woman:

You really should get a diary. Then the referencta is complete!

Biggest Ouch:


Uhhhhhh....

BEWARE THE CLOWN GRIP OF DOOM!

Best references:

You can tell these guys are gamers. Even though Mortal Kombat still blows.


I was informed the gadgets listed there are from a certain arcade game involving Hunting and Spies.


Bum-Chikka-Chikka-Wow-Wow-chikka-chikka-bum-bum-Wow

Biggest Surprises:

Hurray, out of use Fawcett characters! And their turbans!


Hurray, really, really old Egyptian couples!

Most nude:

Alot better than nude Genis-Vell, eh?

This is second creepiest:



BEWARE THE PELVIC THRUST OF FATE!

This is another ouch:


Biggest Spoiler:


And finally, winner of best character. Ever:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dectective Chimp!? I need to start reading DC comics.

 
At 1:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 1:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home