Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Was that really necessary?

The grand majority of things I do aren't necessary.

Did I really need to make a trailer out the 'movie' my friends and I made last summer?

Do I really need to spend my valuable braintime thinking up worthless new characters and various media to portray them?

Do I really need to attempt to write songs that clearly ape Beck, R.E.M., and David Bowie?

Do I really need to think about organizing a bizarre cover band, despite my lack of actual music knowledge and skill?

Do I really need to imagine crossovers between various cartoons, comics, games, etc. that really have no business meeting?

Do I really need to go back to those damn fanart sites over and over again?

Do I really need to prattle on and on and on about things I don't need to do?

I'm quite talented at wasting everyone's time, am I not?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Daphne Supergirl said...

Two words: Define "necessary."

(That, and I have to say, I'm a staunch believer that cover band fantasies are never a waste of time)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home