Saturday, April 01, 2006

Greetings from Spaceland

Today was the 1st of April. I didn't feel like celebrating. Call me a grumpy gus if you like, I don't care. Since I'm not going to write anything special, I'll update you on a few things:

*Two weeks ago I bought Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (I felt like completing this one before moving onto the DS sequel) and Drill Dozer. I've been plowing through M&L so I can soon join in on the Tetris DS bliss. But the game itself is great, albeit it sometimes gets annoying how I just get past a certain set of annoying enemies, only to move onto the next area and find AN EVEN MORE ANNOYING set of enemies. If you haven't played Mario & Luigi, I say you should go out and do it, for Fawful's dialogue alone.
Drill Dozer has also been fairly enjoyable. It is a classical platformer using the shoulder buttons in a very neat way. Not as good as some of the other platformers on the GBA (like Astro Boy: Omega Factor, which I WILL find some day.), but still worth a look. I may give these games a larger overview in the future

-A bought one of those fancy iPod's a week ago. I guess I'm one of the cool kids now.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 p.m., Blogger Umm Haniah said...

How is the iPod?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home