Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm just going to write down stuff

Here's some quick opinion ops.

*You should all listen to Guero by Beck. Because you should.

*I don't consider anime a seperate entity from any other cartoon. 'Anime' is just a gaijin term for cartoons from Japan. In Japan, 'Anime' refers to all cartoons. So, all cartoons are anime, and all anime are cartoons. When I watch InuYasha, I look at it the same way I look at Justice League Unlimited (although that's not a very fair judgement, as InuYasha is a pile compared to JLU). Maybe that's why I don't hate anime.

*Bill O'Reilly and his viewers are not be feared, they are to be mocked. They're more likely to blind themselves by drinking laundry detergent than actually affect politics.

*I'm not for gun control. It's in my opinion that if we have a right to bear arms, all the stupid people will eventually shoot eachother and we will be rid of them.

*There's a starman waiting in the sky. He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.

*DC's One Year Later thing looks awesome, but is supremely lacking in any main titles written by Grant Morrison (I know he just got off Seven Soldiers...but still...)

*McDonalds and Wal-Mart are the villas of Satan. When you enter them, you feel your soul being corrupted every second. But WM does have some good deals...so I'll be back.

*Wiggers are worse than emos. Atleast emos can speak coherently and aren't inherently racist.

*I'd like to live in a chocolate city...

*Speaking of JLU, if it is cancelled, I will be very cross with Cartoon Network.

*I'm tired and want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home